Base pay, bonuses and equity awards are only part of the total rewards equation. To take your understanding of rewards practices in the United States to new levels, rely on benefits data from Radford. We provide plan design and plan cost information across eight key benefits categories.
Comprehensive Benefits Insights
The Radford US Benefits Survey currently spans 306 participating organizations in the technology and life sciences sectors, providing human resources, benefits and compensation professionals with access to detailed information across eight key benefits categories, including:
To learn more about the specific benefits programs covered in the Radford US Benefits Survey click on any of the items listed above.
Key Survey Features
Every participant in the Radford US Benefits Survey has access to numerous standard and custom reporting tools, all of which are updated with new data twice a year. Available reporting features include:
- Overall Survey Reports, which present information for more than 55 specific benefits offerings across five categories of company size (i.e., under 200 employees up to over 5,000 employees)
- Executive Summary Reports, which track changes in key benefits practices over time, including cost of benefits, health plans, welfare plans, and retirement plans
- Custom Benefits Reports, which allow clients to run "you vs. market" results against a specific industry or peer group of your choice (your first Custom Report is complimentary)
In addition to the reports listed above, we regularly partner with our colleagues in Aon Hewitt's US and global benefits practices to provide clients with added benefits support. With Aon Hewitt, Radford clients can access information on statutory benefits requirements in more than 50 countries, as well as data on fringe benefits rates by country and employee pay bands.
In-Depth Industry Expertise
Our team is exclusively focused on supporting innovation-based companies operating in highly-competitive markets for talent. Within the technology and life sciences sectors, our surveys span the following industries:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Alternative Energy Technologies
- Animation & Gaming
- Capital Equipment
- Computers & Peripherals
- Financial Technology
- Healthcare Technology
- Internet & Mobile
- IT Professional Services
- Medical Devices
- Software Products & Services
Life Sciences Industries
- Alternative Energy Fuels
- Biotechnology (Commercial)
- Biotechnology (Pre-Commercial)
- Clinical Research Orgs.
- Contract Manufacturing Orgs.
- Institutions & Foundations
- Medical Devices
- Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Other Life Sciences
► To view a select list of Radford US Benefits Survey participants, please click here.
Survey Pricing, Access & Support
To request a price quote for your organization to participate in the Radford US Benefits Survey, please click here.
All subscriptions to the Radford US Benefits Survey include 24/7 access to the Radford Network®, our online survey reporting environment. This puts survey results, input resources, and market insights in reach at all times for an unlimited number of company-employed staff. Additionally, all survey clients are assigned a dedicated Survey Consultant to support them during the survey input and data review process. This consultant remains your contact for training and custom reporting questions.
Ready to learn more? Contact our team today to receive a short overview and demo of Radford's survey capabilities.