Radford Network Update Notes
Our latest code release is scheduled to go live on the New Radford Network this weekend.
- We've improved the process for creating data elements in Quick Benchmarks and Market Queries. When the Create/Edit link is clicked, the pop-up will now default on "Create New Set" rather than have you edit an uneditable saved data element set.
- Previously hidden Radford Global Sales Survey data elements will now be displayed.
- Survey Secure file upload size has increased from 300MB to 400MB.
- Updated verbiage when no results are generated in Quick Benchmarks.
- Participants list loading slowly on Internet Explorer will now render faster.
- Input links for the Radford Pre-IPO Survey questionnaire on the input page has been fixed.
- Resolution bug on the homepage has been fixed.
- Survey Secure email bug for users with access to multiple accounts has been fixed.
- Various other fixes and improvements.
These enhancements and bug fixes only apply to the New Radford Network. To log in, visit: radfordnetwork.aon.com.
Return to All Release Notes