Here’s What You Need to Know About the Radford Platform in October
We are excited to share a preview of our upcoming October publication as well as other important updates, such as an exclusive invitation to a new Location Analytics webinar you won’t want to miss, and a reminder to refresh 2022 Salary Increase and Turnover Study data to get the freshest insights. Let’s get started…
- Our October Publication is Right Around the Corner! We are gearing up to release our October publication, the second quarterly publication of the 2022-2023 survey cycle. As always, we will reach out with a separate communication to notify you once the publication is live and share details on how you can access the publication, release notes and more. We are excited to share with you a preview of upcoming enhancements like a new linearregression feature for Executive jobs, an aging setting that allows you to age market data forward, currency conversion and more in this release note.
- Data Collection for the Radford Global Compensation Database Reminder: If you have not already submitted, we would like to remind you to submit data as soon as possible in order to avoid the risk of losing access to our database.
- Multi-Factor Authentication to Log into the Radford Network®: In early 2023, we will be introducing multi-factor authentication (MFA), an enhanced security measure to log into the Radford Network. We will share more updates on this in the coming months.
- Update on Russia: Previously we shared an important update about Russia data. If you are a client that will be directly impacted by this decision, your sales account manager can discuss your options.
We invite you to maximize your partnership with us by joining one or more of the following market practice studies that are open for participation. If you haven’t submitted your data, please do by the submission due dates in order to receive complimentary results:
- Don't Forget to Refresh Your 2022 Salary Increase and Turnover Study Submission: If you participated in the 2022 Salary Increase and Turnover Study, you are now able to refresh your data by the Oct. 28 deadline.This special offer will provide a pre-populated condensed input focused on budget and actual insights for continuing participants, where you can confirm and/or update data elements that may have changed, or that may not have been available when data was last submitted. To get started, simply log into the Radford Network Input Page with your credentials and select the Salary Increase/Turnover Refresh card.
- The Car Policies Survey and Time-Off Policies Survey has been extended due to popular demand until October 28.
- The Intern, New Graduate Survey and Pay Administration Survey has been extended due to popular demand until October 28.
- The Sales Incentive Practices Study has been extended due to popular demand until November 14.
- TheShort- and Long-Term Incentive Design Study reports will be released with RGCD results at the end of October. Submit before Nov. 14 to get the reports!
Simply visit your survey input page to find up-to-date compensation data and market practice study submission windows and to check in on your participation status.To access market practice study results for which you’re eligible,including our 2022 Salary Increase and Turnover Study - Second Edition results which are available for participants,please log into the Radford Network with your credentials and, once on the homepage, click on the Data tab in the navigation bar and select Market Practices. You can then select the corresponding tab.
Training Resources and Support
Mark your calendar! Join our very own Steve Radford and Dave Owen for a brand-new webinar titled “Using Location Analytics to Make Better Decisions” on Dec. 7 at 9 a.m. PST. You will learn how this powerful tool allows you to see global variations in relative compensation levels and talent availability, even in emerging markets where data is limited. Please click here to register and save your spot, you don't want to miss out!
As always, our Radford Network Knowledge Base is available to you at any time tosearch for input and output resources, network tools and training videos.You can alsocontact your survey consultant,with any questions about the Radford Network or the Radford Global Compensation Database.
Return to All Client Digests