Here’s What You Need to Know About the Radford Platform in November
We have several important updates to share including the launch of our 2023-2024 Radford Global Compensation Database renewal season, the recent release of the October 2022 publication, and much more.
November 2022 Highlights
- Our 2023-2024 Radford Global Compensation Database Renewal Season is Launching Soon! Importantly, we are excited to share that the start of renewal season is upon us, and communications as well as instructions on how to renew will be rolling out soon. We will soon share with you an exciting preview of the season ahead.
- Log in Now to Access Our October Publication: As announced earlier this month, we are excited that our October publication of the Radford Global Compensation Database, the second quarterly publication of the 2022-2023 survey cycle, is now live! For more on this publication, please read our latest publication release note, and learn about the latest platform enhancements, which include aging, currency conversion, executive regression and more.
- Data Collection for the Radford Global Compensation Database Reminder: If you have not already submitted, we would like to remind you to submit data as soon as possible in order to avoid the risk of losing access to our database.
- Multi-Factor Authentication to Log into the Radford Network®: Your Radford Network account is valuable. To protect against increasing cyber risks, we will be introducing multi-factor authentication (MFA), an enhanced security measure, to log into the Radford Network in early 2023. Options for MFA will include Okta verification, SMS, voice call as well as email. We will continue to share more updates on this in the coming months.
As you may know, our market practice studies suite is fully integrated into your Radford Global Compensation Database experience to ensure you have access to all the plan design and pay practice insights you need to make smarter total rewards decisions.
These studies are currently accepting submissions:
- The Sales Incentive Practices Study deadline has been extended until Nov. 30.
- The Short- and Long-Term Incentive Design Study reports with results were recently released to participants. You can still submit by Nov. 30 to get the reports.
In addition, the 2022 Salary Increase and Turnover Study Second Edition Refresh results will be available for participants in December; data collection is now closed.
Simply visit your survey input page to find up-to-date compensation data and market practice study submission windows and to check in on your participation status. To access market practice study results for which you’re eligible, please log into the Radford Network with your credentials and, once on the homepage, click on the Data tab in the navigation bar and select Market Practices. You can then select the corresponding tab.
Training Resources and Support
Steve Radford and others will kick off December with an exciting new webinar titled “Using Location Analytics to Make Better Decisions” on Dec. 7 at 9 a.m. PST. Trust us when we say you will not want to miss this information-packed webinar during which you will learn how this powerful tool allows you to see global variations in relative compensation levels and talent availability, even in emerging markets where data is limited. Please click here to register now.
As always, our Radford Network Knowledge Base is available to you at any time to search for input and output resources, network tools and training videos, including two recently updated videos you may find helpful: Our Data Display Tool 2022 walkthrough and our Survey Secure 2022 walkthrough.
You can also contact your survey consultant, with any questions about the Radford Network or the Radford Global Compensation Database.
Return to All Client Digests