Here’s What You Need to Know About the Radford Platform in February
We hope your month is off to a great start. We know you have a lot on your plate, which is why we’re happy to share our latest client digest with everything you need to know that's happening on the Radford platform this month — in one convenient place. Let's get started!
February 2022 Highlights
Our 2022-2023 renewal season is open! We’ve made several new and exciting updates for our upcoming survey cycle, which you can learn more about here, and we will work with your company's designated renewal contact to ensure you receive another year of access to market-leading data. If you'd like to get in touch with your sales account manager, please contact with questions.
In addition, we want to remind you that our January publication, the third quarterly publication of the 2021-2022 survey cycle, is live. To learn more about this publication, please read our latest release note and log in here to access fresh data on the Radford Network®.
Each month, we share upcoming data collection due dates and/or available results. Here are a few highlights to be aware of in February.
The following market practice studies are accepting submissions:
- Data Collection for the Radford Global Compensation Database is Now Open! We are happy to share that the input materials are now available! If you are your company’s primary contact, we will be sharing details and resources with you shortly.
- The first edition of the 2022 Salary Increase and Turnover Study is open. Submissions are due by March 15.
- The Intern/New Graduate Survey and Pay Administration Survey is now open. Submissions are due by May 13. Additionally, we are pleased to share that those who participated in the Intern/New Graduate Survey last year can now access fresh results on the Radford Network (details below).
- The Short- and Long-Term Incentive Study is now open. Submissions are due by July 15.
- The Employee Experience Survey and Severance/Change-in-Control Survey is now open. Submissions are due by July 15.
Simply visit your survey input page to find up-to-date compensation data and market practice study submission windows and to check in on your participation status. To access market practice study results for which you’re eligible, please log into the Radford Network with your credentials and, once on the homepage, click on the Data tab in the navigation bar and select Market Practices. You can then select the corresponding tab.
Training Resources and Support
Our Radford Network Knowledge Base is live, allowing you to intuitively search for input materials, methodology notes, training videos and more. You can also log in to the Radford Network® to access training resources and webinars, like the Radford Network Tour Webinar and the Radford Global Compensation Database Job Matching Webinar.
For clients that have purchased Peer Group functionality, you can now create, save and run peer group reports on-demand inside the Radford Network®. After creating peer groups in the peer group library you can access peer group information through Market Queries, alongside your standard industry- and country-based reports. To get started using this exciting new feature, you can visit the new Radford Network Knowledge Base at any time and search for “Peer Group” to access training videos and FAQs. We would also like to remind you that your peer groups may be eligible for a refresh following the January publication update.
As always, don’t hesitate to contact your survey consultant, with any questions about the Radford Network or the Radford Global Compensation Database.
The Radford Platform Team
Return to All Client Digests