Here’s What You Need to Know About the Radford Platform in June
Thank you for your continued partnership. We have many exciting updates for you and your team, including details on the highly anticipated second edition of the 2022 Salary Increase and Turnover Study below. Let's dive right in...
June 2022 Highlights
Here are a few highlights to be aware of right now:
- Data Collection for the Radford Global Compensation Database is Still Open; Don't Forget to Submit if You Haven't Already! As a reminder, input materials are live, and if you are your company’s primary contact, you should have received submission details.
- Submit Now to the Popular 2022 Salary Increase and Turnover Study - Second Edition! Trust us, you won't want to miss out on these fresh insights to guide your strategy. To get started now, simply log into the Radford Network® with your credentials and, once on the homepage, click on the Input tab in the navigation bar and select the Salary Increase/Turnover – Ed 2 card. Submissions are due by July 8, and results will be published in September.
In addition to the ones listed above, we also have the following market practices studies that are open for participation. If you haven’t submitted your data, please do by the submission due dates in order to receive complimentary results:
- The Employee Experience Study is open. Submissions are due by July 15, and please don’t forget to submit to both surveys that make up this study.
- The Sales Incentive Practices Study is open. Submissions are due by August 15.
- The Car Policies Survey and Paid Time-Off Survey are open. Submissions are due by Oct. 14.
- The Intern/New Graduate Survey and Pay Administration Survey are open. Submission due dates are shown on the Radford Network.
- The Short- and Long-Term Incentive Design Study is open. Submission due dates are shown on the Radford Network.
Simply visit your survey input page to find up-to-date compensation data and market practice study submission windows and to check in on your participation status.
To access market practice study results for which you’re eligible, including the 2022 Salary Increase and Turnover Study – First Edition, please log into the Radford Network with your credentials and once on the homepage, click on the Data tab in the navigation bar and select Market Practices. You can then select the corresponding tab.
Training Resources and Support
You can bookmark our Radford Network Knowledge Base to easily access it at any time to search for input and output resources, network tools, training videos, and more. For example, we have webinar recordings including "Network Tour", "Quick Benchmark and Job Matrix", and "Market Queries and Peer Groups." We also have a number of new articles to read like our "Client Insights and Communications" article. Of course you can always log into the Radford Network to access even more resources — like our recently updated "Input Overview" and "Job Matching Overview" videos.
For clients that have purchased Peer Group functionality, you can now create, save and run peer group reports on-demand inside the Radford Network. After creating peer groups in the peer group library you can access peer group information through Market Queries, alongside your standard industry- and country-based reports. To get started using this exciting new feature, you can visit the new Radford Network Knowledge Base at any time and search for “Peer Group” to access training videos and FAQs. We would also like to remind you that your peer groups may be eligible for a refresh following our latest publication update.
As always, don’t hesitate to contact your survey consultant, with any questions about the Radford Network or the Radford Global Compensation Database.
The Radford Platform Team
View all Release Notes