Here’s What You Need to Know About the Radford Platform in April
As Q2 gets underway, we know you are juggling multiple moving pieces now to set your team up for success in the second half of the year. One way we’d like to help is by streamlining everything you need to know about the Radford platform — all in one place. Let’s jump right in…
April 2022 Highlights
We are excited to announce that our April publication, our final (and biggest!) quarterly publication of the 2021-2022 survey cycle, is right around the corner. Trust us: you won't want to miss it. As always, we will reach out with a separate communication to notify you once the publication is live and share details on how you can access the publication, release notes and more.
In addition, we would like to remind you that our 2022-2023 renewal season is open. We’ve made several new and exciting updates for our upcoming survey cycle - including access to more data than ever on our unified platform, new jobs and market filters, and new features such as Location Analytics. We will work with your company's designated renewal contact to ensure you receive another year of access to market-leading data. If you'd like to get in touch with your sales account manager, please contact with questions.
Each month, we share upcoming data collection due dates and/or available results. Here are a few highlights to be aware of in April.
- Data Collection for the Radford Global Compensation Database is Open; Don't Forget to Submit if You Haven't Already! As a reminder, please note that the input materials are live. If you are your company’s primary contact, you should have received submission details. Simply visit your survey input page to find up-to-date compensation data and market practice study submission windows and to check in on your participation status.
In addition, these market practice studies are also accepting submissions or will open soon:
- The Intern/New Graduate Survey and Pay Administration Survey are open. Submissions are due by May 13.
- The Short- and Long-Term Incentive Study is open. Submissions are due by July 15. Additionally, we are pleased to share that those who participated in the Short- and Long-Term Incentive Study last year can access fresh results on the Radford Network (details below).
- The Employee Experience Survey and Severance/Change-in-Control Survey are open. Submissions are due by July 15.
- The Car Policies Survey and Paid Time-Off Survey are now open. Submissions are due by October 14.
- The Sales Incentive Practices Study will open later this month.
- Results for the first edition of the 2022 Salary Increase and Turnover Study will be released next month, with the second edition data collection opening in June.
To access market practice study results for which you’re eligible, please log into the Radford Network with your credentials and, once on the homepage, click on the Data tab in the navigation bar and select Market Practices. You can then select the corresponding tab.
Training Resources and Support
Our Radford Network Knowledge Base is live, and we encourage you to save or bookmark this site so you can easily access it at any time to intuitively search for input and output resources, network tools, training videos, recorded versions of our live webinars and more. For example, we have a webinar coming up next week on how to input and submit survey data that you might want to check out. And you can always log into the Radford Network® at any time to access even more training resources, webinars and videos — like our exciting new market practice studies overview video, which shows how you and your team can go beyond compensation benchmarking and access all the plan design and pay practice insights you need to make smarter total rewards decisions. And of course we have our standard favorites, including our recently updated "Top Tools of the Radford Network" and "Dynamic Job Matrix" videos.
For clients that have purchased Peer Group functionality, you can now create, save and run peer group reports on-demand inside the Radford Network®. After creating peer groups in the peer group library you can access peer group information through Market Queries, alongside your standard industry- and country-based reports. To get started using this exciting new feature, you can visit the new Radford Network Knowledge Base at any time and search for “Peer Group” to access training videos and FAQs. We would also like to remind you that your peer groups may be eligible for a refresh following our latest publication update.
As always, don’t hesitate to contact your survey consultant, with any questions about the Radford Network or the Radford Global Compensation Database.
The Radford Platform Team
View all Release Notes